Friday, January 29, 2010

Big & Beautiful from my VB Collection!


Here is my newest piece from my VB Collection. I am LOvE, LoVE, LoVing it!

I have collected Vintage Brooches for many years, each time I go out of town ( Reno, Lake Taho, Oregon, California, North Carolina, Missouri) I always make a special trip to the Antique stores to find wonderful & pristine pieces to add to my jewelry designs.

I take pride in being able to tell my Brides that each of my brooches are vintage and in most cases one of a kind...sometimes you come along the same one twice, but not usually.

That's what makes each piece of jewelry from my VB Collection so very special and perfect for a Wedding celebration!

1 comment:

Stacey Bruce said...

Hi, Lani! I'm a friend of Theresa Law. She was just talking about you and your jewelry the other day and mentioned your blog. I hope you can make it back to Springfield for another show in the near future. I've seen your work and love it. I'm new to the blogging world, and also trying to talk Theresa into blogging her culinary and photography talents! Again, beautiful jewels!