Saturday, August 15, 2009

Published in Southern Weddings Magazine!


Below is an an e-mail I received from one of my amazing brides!
Thank -you Kelley for sending me this link! Your so thoughtful & I am thrilled I was fortunate enough to meet & work with you! You defiantly leave a lasting and endearing impression on those who meet you!

Oh and tell your Mom I said "hi" too! :)

8/10/2009 email.

Hi Lani,I thought you would appreciate the below link to an article that was just published in Southern Wedding magazine on our wedding especially since there are some nice shots of your jewelry and we gave you some well deserved plugs. I hope you enjoy and thanks again for everything!!!! Your jewelry is amazing!!!! Oh yeah, my mom says hi :)http://www.swsmag.net/blog/2009/7/14/details-kelly-john.html

Warm Regards,Kelley

No comments: