Friday, November 21, 2008

Funny Running into you Here!


I have met my Brides in all sorts of place's to drop off their wedding jewelry. Today was a convenient parking lot! :) It is all about making every moment count. Life should always be like that! :)

Today My Bride was B. T.
What a wonderful young lady. Today I learned that she carries a large "pen" I mean very large!
She and her Mom are very close and she is a marketing major and loves to offer good advice! :)

B.T is also a believer of making every moment count, she is having her Wedding Photo's taken a few week early so she will not have to leave her guests on her wedding day.
Very thoughtful!

This is her jewelry, she fell in LOVE with the Vintage brooch, from there I made it into a 7 strand Freshwater Pearl bracelet and designed her a pair of Chandelier earring to compliment the shape of the brooch! She was Happy, Happy, Happy and so was I.

No comments: